- Her spirit (her spiritual formation and personal zeal);
- Her identity (her strong sense of self and personal calling);
- Her power (her excellent judgment in using coercive power to save her country);
- Her mobility (her purposeful action in executing her mission);
- Her realism (her ability to judge correctly what to do in complex situations);
- Her attraction (her immense powers of persuasion); and
- Her inspiration (the way in which she called the men and women of her day to heroism).
- Sort by Name
Among all the excellent qualities Joan of Arc exhibited in her short life, this book focuses on these seven:
CLEAR PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS IN A WORLD OF CHARITABLE WORKS AND GIVING.Did you know that the Titanic disaster held some breathtaking examples of leadership success as well as failure? Did you know that a teenage girl from the 15th Century led an entire nation to war and could be your leadership mentor in the 21st Century? If you have been called to leadership in a non-profit organization, the church, or a helping industry of any sort, these and other stories will inspire you to leadership success.