Among all the excellent qualities Joan of Arc exhibited in her short life, this book focuses on these seven:
- Her spirit (her spiritual formation and personal zeal);
- Her identity (her strong sense of self and personal calling);
- Her power (her excellent judgment in using coercive power to save her country);
- Her mobility (her purposeful action in executing her mission);
- Her realism (her ability to judge correctly what to do in complex situations);
- Her attraction (her immense powers of persuasion); and
- Her inspiration (the way in which she called the men and women of her day to heroism).